Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Inspiration.

“You don’t know how strong you are, until being strong is the only chance you have.”

“There’s no point to living unless you make history and the best way to make history is to help others.”

“Everyone wants what they can’t have. But not everyone goes after it.”

“I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you’ve been through and how strong you are for coming out of it.”

“One of the most scariest things in life, is when you come to the realization that the only thing that can save you is yourself.”

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Clearly you have major self worth issues! You should really NOT post a comment on this blog....ever!

      Delete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
    absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    Kudos!

    Also visit my blog ... mutual cash advance

    ReplyDelete