Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hottest Nail Trend

This has absolutely nothing to do with what current fashion trends are, because I don't exactly follow them. It probably is a big fashion trend for all I know. But really, I like what I like, sometimes its in, sometimes it isn't. But what I do know with 100% certainty is that right now there is one nail trend that I just can't get enough of. And it is so simple but I've never really seen it til lately and I LOVE IT.

Grey nails.

Simple. Elegant. But edgy. It's the kind of colour that says "I may look tame and even a little innocent, but if you get to know me you might find I have a wild side." And I am pretty sure it also indicates a wink-face.

Because black nails can be a little over the top sometimes, even though I do like them - but grey, damn, grey is where its at!

Here is my favourite brand/colour right now:


It's called "Break a leg-warmer" and is sephora by OPI. I love this brand so much because it is made by opi, so you know its high quality, but its made for regular girls like us - who ARENT professional nail do-ers (i cant think of the proper title lol). Try it out! You'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment