Friday, October 19, 2012

Welcome to 2012.

This year for my birthday I put together a wish list on pinterest to kind of help give everyone some ideas on the stuff I liked...

Well... I ended up getting almost everything off my list, and realized that HEY! THIS WORKS REALLY WELL!

So now for christmas my mom actually ASKED me to make a pinterest board for my chirstmas wishlist - which is just too funny.

And weird.

Remember actually spending hours writing out your lists to santa? Those were the days...

Welcome to 2012.

Ps - you can check out my christmas list here if you want some ideas :) clicky clicky

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny. But I asked for a Christmas list not a Chirstmas list. What the heck is that for anyway? We'll see just how well it works this time thru won't we.....(by the way - I do so appreciate the list - I'll check it twice....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors, its really
    really pleasant paragraph on building up new webpage.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog; apply cash advance

    ReplyDelete