Monday, October 8, 2012

Thankful.

Every year at thanksgiving my family does that "lame" thing where everyone around the table says something that they are thankful for. Turns out, it isn't lame at all. It is actually incredible. And I think its a really necessary thing that families should do more often, because a lot of the times we take family for granted... So even if it is once a year it is nice to hear some appreciation.

Because my blog is my journal I just thought I'd share what I'm thankful for this year.

I am thankful....

For every single one of you that has stuck around me and helped me through everything. I am so thankful for everyone that didn't turn their heads on me ever, and were ready to be there for me when I needed it the most. This year was BEYOND hard for me. And the people that stuck through it and more so HELPED me through it. The people that never allowed me to give up when giving up was all I felt like I could do. Words will never ever be able to describe the amount I am thankful for that. That includes my family, but it also includes my friends and my roommates. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart - thanks.


I am also thankful for Frankie (who is sleeping on my feet as I type this, btw). Because believe it or not that little guy is my little motivator. I got him at such a hard time, and I believe if it weren't for him I wouldn't have been able to stop dwelling on the bad stuff. But because of him I had to put my life aside and take care of his. And because of that I got so much love and friendship. It really is amazing how happy he makes me. Life is better now, and I don't need him like I used to need him - in that sad, broken kind of way.. but I still need him. Because he has become so much more than a dog. He is my life.

Anddddd... I am thankful for the Jonas Brothers and that I get to meet them in 3 days. LOL. I remember 3 years ago at thanksgiving I said I was thankful for my sister Bonnie because she met the Jonas Brothers and allowed me to speak to them via cell phone and thus was thankful for the Jonas Brothers... This year I didn't say it at supper but, I am thankful for them. And moreso (truly) the friendships they have brought me.

I am just really thankful. Really and truly thankful for everything. I am so thankful that I made it through another year a stronger and happier woman. And I could never have done it without all of you wonderful people who know who you are.

So,

Thanks.