Saturday, October 6, 2012

Second hand LOVE

So today was a random little day. Me, my mom and sister, and my sister's friend decided to cross the border for lunch! It was just going to be a quick little trip - but we ended up stopping at a few stores and I reeeeally had my eyes opened....

Opened to second hand stores.

Sure. There are some out there that are a little bit... well... gross. The clothes are dated and you really can never find something regardless how hard you look. But there are other places, if you can scout them out, that have AMAZING clothes - for cheap ol prices.

We went to this place, and we all ended up getting something. The clothes were all adorable. It reminded me of a store where people like, my age with my fashion sense gave the clothes that we no longer wore anymore.

And really - what's wrong with that. You give it a wash and its good to go.

We stopped at a ton of stores, and really even though some of them were duds it just felt really good to kind of explore and do something new. Instead of doing the exact same routine over and over.

Change is good.

And saving change at second hand stores is pretty good, too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
    websites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be helpful to read content
    from other writers and practice a little something from their web sites.


    Here is my page; homepage

    ReplyDelete