Monday, October 15, 2012

How Do You Come Back?

"As you move on in your life and move into maturity, you have to take the experience with you as memories.. and not as reality."

- Nick Jonas 10/11/12


How do you come back after the most amazing weekend of your life?

Seriously?

How do you do it? How do you go back to reality when you have just spent the last few days living your dream? Reality just pales in comparison.

I'm not ready to blog about my experience yet. Which I know, is lame... but I just am so overwhelmed by it and so happy and so sad and so everything. But right now I will just ask you guys for advice for coming down from such a high.

From such a dream come true. A dream you spent years perfecting..... and despite all that, for one day only, the dream got to be lived out - in a more perfect way than I could have ever imagined it.....

How do you go back to reality without totally crashing?

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really
    pleassant to read all at alone place.

    Here is my homepage; internet cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really pleassant to read all at alone place.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage internet cash advance
    My website - payday cash advance on line

    ReplyDelete