Thursday, October 18, 2012

Confessions, By Kelsey.

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do


But Seriously. These are some random confessions that I must make:

When I was like, 8, my family and I went to Cedar Point and we got apple slices smothered in caramel sauce... and I saw a piece of an apple that still had the sticker on it - and my step dad grabbed it and I watched him eat the apple slice even though I knew it still had the sticker on it.

When I am chewing gum it gets to this point where I can't even control myself and I HAVE to swallow the gum. Its like I got all hulk and just swallow like its the last thing I am going to do.

When I was younger I stole an eraser from a buck or two (remember that store?).. Not because I wanted to steal shit but because my mom always bought the white erasers (which are waaaay better) but I was always jealous of my friends that had the pink erasers. so i stole one, because I knew my mom would say "no, pink erasers are stupid and dont work well (because they are and they don't).

There have been not one, BUT TWO times at forever21 where I've watched the lady ring through my clothes and take the ink tags off of the clothes and put the clothes in the bag - and not rang through an item on accident but still took off the ink tag so I got free clothes. And I feel HORRIBLE about it and thats all I can think when I wear the clothes. Because I knew better.

Thats all I can think of but I feel a lot better now that those are off my back.

I AM FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I feel this is among the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your
    article. However want to remark on some basic things, The web
    site taste is ideal, the articles is in reality nice :
    D. Excellent job, cheers

    Here is my blog I can't believe this

    ReplyDelete