Monday, September 10, 2012

Smell Ya Later!

Okay. So I love perfumes and scents, but I have a new favourite scent - one that has been in my life for a while but only in deodorant form.. So really, who gets obsessed with the smell of their deodorant?

Its the DOVE scent - pomegranate and lemon verbeena, and it smells so fresh and yet so feminine and pretty.

So I finally realized they created this smell in shampoo/conditioner form - and I am OBSESSSSSED. I wash my hair and I can't stop smelling it. Seriously.

When I am at work I often finding myself pulling at my hair and sniffing it big time. Sure, it's a little creepy.... but I just love it. meow.

Don't you love when you get something new and can REALLY smell it - that stage before you get used to it and it your sense of smell slowly numbs it out.

Anyway. If you want to smell delicious - get the Dove pomegranate/lemon verbeena shampoo/conditioner. While you are at it grab the deodorant and body spray! MMM! And voila - eau de kelso

1 comment:

  1. It's really very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use world wide web for that purpose, and get the latest news.

    Here is my weblog ... first america cash advance

    ReplyDelete