Sunday, September 16, 2012

slipped away

it makes me sad to think of all the opportunities that could have been, but weren't.

Especially those people that we let slip away, and can't get back. The people where everything was so right, so real. Where everything felt perfect. Except the timing.

Life happens, it just does. But so does retrospect. And that can be a big bummer. Because you start the what ifs and you start to wonder if you would be a happier and better person if that person was still in your life.

I can't even call what I am feeling right now "regret" because it isn't. Life gets in the way and we can't help that. But I just feel mad, because sometimes I feel like things that were meant to be were stolen, not by a person, but just by life and the things that happened - and its not always someone's fault.

No comments: