Wednesday, September 5, 2012

After Everything...

I still believe the world is a beautiful place.


I do. I really do.

My mom, sister and I were playing truth or dare the last night before Brooke went back to London - and it turned into a giant bonding session where we learned a ton about each other but it was light hearted and happy ... I asked my mom what her biggest regret was (it was not taking science in high school), and a few questions later she asked me what mine was.

And honestly, despite EVERYTHING, I truly don't have any regrets. Because right now, in this moment, I am just so happy and I can't imagine being anywhere else. And if I had done ANYTHING differently, I wouldn't be where I am today. Everything worth "regretting" I don't, because it probably taught me a hard life lesson. Maybe I would be happier or something like that, but I can't imagine it - because I feel like I am smarter, tougher, prouder, and more ready for anything and everything that life has to throw at me.

Life is beautiful. And I truly believe that all the hardships make it that way... If you let them.

1 comment: