Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Special: I Want YOU!


Hey Guys,

I am sure you've noticed that the last few Saturday's I have been having very special guest bloggers - and they've been amazing.

A guest blogger adds a new personality to my blog, and gives me insight and ideas that I never had before. I love it - and I have gotten really good feedback from them.

So I would personally like to invite ANY of you to be a guest blogger. You can remain anonymous if that is what you would like, or you can get all the credit you deserve! It is up to you.

The topic is up to you.

Everything is up to you!

Total freedom on my blog - every Saturday!

If you are interested, you can message me on facebook or send me an email to kelseymcawesome@gmail.com!

I would LOVE to hear what you guys want to say, and I think my 700+ viewers a day would too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment