Monday, August 13, 2012

"OMG YOUR SKIN IS SO SOFT"

This is a comment/compliment that I get ALL THE TIME. Not just every once in a while like "you have really straight teeth" or "I like your hair".. but often. As often as people come into contact with my skin anyway.

And BELIEVE IT OR NOT, it is because my skin is super soft, softer than the average person's anyway (I assume, otherwise, why would people be making such a big deal - right?)

But the thing is, when I get this comment/compliment (I can't decide which it is) people act like it is so shocking that I, or anyone, could have skin this soft. But here's the thing. YOU CAN. And I am here to tell you HOW!

Ready?

Okay...

My secret to soft skin is.....

MOISTURIZING


lol duh. but seriously, that's all there is to it. It always amazes me how shocked people are because it is just so obvious that its only because I moisturize like a mo-fo and thus have soft skin like a mo-fo. I moisturize about 2 times a day - my hands get the 10+ treatment and my feet are often ignored because they are gross seeing as they are feet.

But I don't use anything special, just your regular bath and body words triple moisture cream or the body shop's body butters. Really, as long as you moisturize often - it doesn't matter what kind you use, you will have COMMENT/COMPLIMENT worthy skin. I promise you. Also, the lotion, if chosen correctly, can double as a perfume replacement. It is usually much milder than actual perfume and mixes with your natural scent and leaves people want more! Mmm!

But back to soft skin...If you want to go the extra mile you can exfoliate all the dead stuff off, but you really dont have to even do that if you shower with a loofa!

No tricks. No gimmicks. Just lotion. And lots of it.

Happy Moisturizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment