Tuesday, August 21, 2012

JONAS FEVER! I'm Burnin Up.

Hey, remember when I was THIS obsessed with the Jonas Brothers?


LOOKS LIKE I STILL AM!

Thursday, October 11th 2012 - Me and two of my very best friends will be flying to NYC. Not just because, but BECAUSE we will be seeing the Jonas Brothers live in concert for the first time since their last tour. (OVER 2 YEARS AGO UGH).

But we will not just be seeing our boys. We will be seeing them practice in soundcheck. We will get a backstage tour. We will get a signed posted and signed guitar, and, oh, YOU KNOW - MEETING THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!

Meeting. The. Jonas. Brothers.

The boys that we have been OBSESSED with. The boys that brought us 3 girls from 3 different worlds together. The boys who have made us laugh and who have made us cry. My favourite people in the world. The people that I have literally DREAMED about meeting and planned out every second with for the past 4 or so years. I am so thankful. I am embarrassed that I got so emotional over the ticket sales. But this is MY trip. This is what I am doing for myself as a graduation gift. Some people choose to travel Europe, or Canada... but not me, I choose to go on a 2 day vacation to NYC and MEET the Jonas Brothers. So there was a lot of emotion going into it.

I wish all my girls could come. I really do. But I think good things are in the future for everyone. Because good things come to those who wait.

peace & love

1 comment: