Sunday, August 19, 2012

give some thanks

We all know how awesome our friends are... But I really and truly believe that it is important we REMIND them how much they mean to us.

If you think about life and how insecure you get from time to time, then you should be able to deduce that your friends probably feel the same way sometimes.. So why not just give them a reason to feel better, and tell them how amazing they are.

I just had THE BEST weekend with some of my best friends.

Thinking about all the stupid funny things that happened makes me smile from my inside out. And when I say "stupid" I just mean that it is stuff that to the outsider wouldn't be funny, at all. But to us, it's hilarious - because we have all built up relationships with each other over the past years and we know each other so well that everything we share is like a giant inside joke now.

This morning, when laying around and talking about random stuff - we all laughed so much. Our faces HURT from laughing. And we talked about real things, not just "stupid" things, and ugh it was just so amazing. And it makes me SO happy and feel so truly complete that I have friends like that.

So friends, all friends, THANK YOU. For everything. I can't imagine life without ANY of you - and I will do all I can to make that clear to you all. You all mean the world to me and I hope I make it clear that you do.

Thanks for the laughs and the shoulders and the company.

WE are all so lucky.

1 comment:

  1. love you Kelsey, so happy to see you this weekend <3 :D
    -Kate Neg

    ReplyDelete