Monday, July 23, 2012

Why I'm Happy for The Bad Things

No body likes when life is hard. And no body likes it when bad things happen that makes life even harder. I am just like everyone else, I hate it. When bad things happen, I am not happy about - but over the years I have learned how to deal with it (because chances are it will happen again), and how to be a better person from it.

The thing is, that I just realized the other day (a realization that made me cry, a lot).. is that I am so thankful for all the shit that has happened to me over the years - because it has made me the type of person that makes the world a better place for those around me.

Whenever people ask me how I am doing, even if I am doing crappy, I always respond positively, because its a little trick I've picked up on to make people happier. Think about it, when you ask someone how they are and they say "terrible", isn't it so easy to complain back to them? Yeah.. So when I respond "amazing, you?!" you're going to have a harder time being miserable, and you will probably find something to smile about.

I don't know, though. I really don't know if I would have been this type of young lady if it wasn't for the hardships I went through. It feels just so natural, like it is a part of me that has developed ... but would it have developed without the hard stuff? Who knows. There is no possible way to know because there is no possible way to go back in time. But anyway, use your story to make you a better person to the people who need it (usually, everyone).

1 comment: