Friday, July 20, 2012

That Awkward Moment When..... Olympic Version

We live in a world that loves two things: olympics and the Simpsons.. So I don't know WHY I haven't seen the 2012 Olympic Logo until this morning... but now that I have, I can't stop laughing. Whoever was in charge of this HAD to have known what the logo looked like.

Okay. Here is the logo:


And here is Bart and Lisa Simpson hugging:



LIKE SERIOUSLY? They even have the pearls on lisa's necklace. The relationship is too uncanny to be an accident. So In terms of the olympics, I guess they thought nothing would represent it better than the Simpsons. And I couldn't agree more. Some people think its Lisa giving Bart a BJ.. but meh, thats up for interpretation.

I love the world we live in (but seriously. I do)

1 comment:

  1. That was funny. And that is the ugliest logo I've ever seen. Are their mascots equally so British?

    ReplyDelete