Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Special.. A message from: BROOKE

Hey everyone. It's Kelsey's little cooler sister, Brooke.

I'm just bloggin today to say, go do something active.

I'm not sure if most of you know, but me and Kelsey like to workout together.. and by that I mean I like to workout, and most of the time I can convince Kelsey to come with me, even though most times she's kickin and screaming.. she loves it though.

Being active is the most amazing thing in the whole entire world. It makes an entire day. It makes you feel better about yourself and just the world. It cures anger, sadness, pretty much everything.

Going for a walk is a great way to relax, but when I say active I mean get your heart pumping, your face red and your body sweat-ay. It ain't easy, but it is always worth it.

Kelsey and I just went for a run. I am a little more in shape than her, but it is still very hard for me. Well in the middle of the run she was SO mad at me cause I was all "stop being a baby, only 1 more minute, lets gooo!" she was all "DONT BE SO MEAN"

But NOW, after the run, shes all " you're the prettiest bestest sister" and I'm all "told ya"

So basically go out, get out of your comfort zone for working out and you will feel so much better.

PEACE BROS.

3 comments:

  1. wow what you said about how it makes an entire day, thats what i say all the time! I can do nothing all day except go for a run and still feel so accomplished.
    True post.

    -Hale

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly, loved this post from brooke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I floated down the mighty river yesterday and feel awesome. Totally get this post!!
    (BTW - proud of both you girls!!)

    ReplyDelete