Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Special: KENNEDY - When It's Right, It's Right.

Hey everyone, it's Kennedy!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kelsey's other little sister. The Jonas one. I'm so excited to be blogging for her!

So you're all here for one reason, you love reading Kelsey's blogs just as much as I do. We all know just how inspiring she can be. She's definitely taught me a lot over the past 3 years.

One of the biggest things Kels helped me realize lately is, when it's right, it's right. If something is meant to be, it will happen.

I'm sure you've all heard about our Demi Lovato experience a couple weeks ago. But to me, that day was much more than just meeting my idol.

So, I wasn't even gonna go to this concert. Of course, I love Demi but I didn't think it would work out. Right from the word go, things began to fall into place. Jayme bought tickets after we both agreed on not going, my mom said yes, the trip was planned! Then things just continued to work out. Sage got extra MEET N GREET tickets, they brought me along and I ended up meeting Demi.

The point here is, I didn't plan for any of this to happen. All I expected out of the day was to spend the day with my FFE girls. But deep down we all knew something was right about that day.

This all brought me to the realization that everything happens when it's supposed to. As cheesy as it sounds, it's true. I don't know where I'd be without FFE but that's another story you already know. It's something we can say over and over and no one will understand. I hope that you do understand that everything will work out, though. I know it's a hard thing to imagine when everything seems to be going wrong. But it does get better.

Stay strong beauts.

Xoxo

P.S. Thanks to Kelsey for letting me do this. And to everyone reading!

2 comments:

  1. Kennedy - most impressed with your youthful wisdom. Congrats on a job well done! I'm sure you made Kels most proud!
    Hugs - Kelsey's Mom!

    ReplyDelete