Monday, July 2, 2012

july 3rd. best day ever?

tomorrow is going to be one of the biggest days of my life. im going to a demi lovato concert, which doesnt seem like such a big deal - but for me, and a lot of other girls, its a huge deal.

demi has done so much for me, and i always feel a little foolish saying that because she is 2 years younger than me, but that never mattered. demi had to grow up a lot faster than most girls, and so age is really just a number.

but demi has saved me in so many ways, but mostly from myself. she showed me that it is okay to be broken, as long as you can put the pieces back together yourself. everybody hurts, but the hurt only will get worse if you arent willing to do something about it.

demi's strength is my motivation. today and everyday. what she has done for girls worldwide is so brave and admirable, and i can only hope to have an impact on the world like she does one day.

so there are all those emotions. and then theres fan family.

another group of girls who helped me get through hard times and allowed me to be myself. ffe was a jonas website, for fans to connect. and connect we did. we became best friends, is so weird but no matter what these girls will always be my friends. i still havent met some of them, and tomorrow we all get to get together and just be ourselves, together. we all share something so deep and its a connection that will never be lost. these girls, who didnt "know" me, knew me better than i knew myself - and they helped me find that.

they were there when i had no one else to turn to, and they always listened and more than that, they cared. they are always there for me, just like i am there for them. 3 years since ffe was created and we are still so close (and ffe has long since shut down). its so weird, and no body except us girls understand it. but they are my best friends, and seeing them all together will be hugely emotional.

july 3rd cant come any faster.

1 comment:

  1. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information.
    Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS
    feeds to my Google account.

    My website: cash advances no credit

    ReplyDelete