It was an anti-ecstasy video... but the focus of the video was a girl who at a party did ecstasy, and ended up dying. But not from an overdose of the drug, or from a bad reaction... but because while on ecstasy she ended up drinking too much water and her brain swelled and she died.
And my sister, who is 3 years younger than me, also was shown that video during health class - and she also felt the impact that I felt.
That was all I could think after. I thought NOTHING of the dangers of ecstasy, all I thought about was the danger of overdosing on water. Like legit. It was such a poor documentary to show grade 9s because it was like "well she didnt die from ecstasy, she died from WATER!" stupid, because ecstasy is scary... but like, it wasn't an effective video at all. Like I can't even remember how the drug works in the body, or what it does, I just know that it makes you thirsty and so thirsty you die.
This is super random, but I bet a bunch of you have seen the video, and felt the same way I did.