Sunday, May 27, 2012

qod: i want it all to stop spinng

It's kind of like when you look at yourself in the mirror and you say your name. And it gets to a point where none of it seems real.

Well, sometimes, I can do that, but I don't need an hour in front of a mirror.

It just happens very fast, and things start to slip away. And I just open my eyes, and I see nothing. And then I start to breathe really hard trying to see something, but I can't.

It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it scares me

I don't want to start thinking again. Not like I have this last week. I can't think again. Not ever again. I don't know if you've ever felt like that:

That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist.

Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that.

I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That's why I'm trying not to think.

I just want it all to stop spinning.

- Stephen Chbosky

No comments:

Post a Comment