Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mutter's Day

Today is the one day a year where we are supposed to celebrate our mothers. But the thing is, is that it should be EVERYDAY. Everyday we should be telling these ladies how much they mean to us. Just my opinion. But I guess, at the end of the day - for those of us who don't always express our love, having a day where we shower our mother's with love is good. Okay. Yeaaaaaaaaa :)

But really, I am just going to blog about how thankful I am for my mom. And if you like what I say, feel free to copy me and tell your mom this shiz. (you don't have to give me credit this time).

But when it comes to moms, I think I hit the jackpot. My mom is HILARIOUS, beautiful, smart as hell (which kind of sucks because I definitely dont live up to her standards)... but she is just everything a mom should be, and then some more.

I could go on forever about how amazing she is and how thankful I am, but that gets redundant. I will never be able to express the love I feel - and I understand that.. but I just hope that my mom knows how much she means to me. Because lord (lol) knows, I haven't havent always been the best at showing it.

Here's the thing. I wouldn't be who I am without her guiding me through. No matter what, seriously, my mom has been there for me. And instead of judging me and making a tough time tougher - she helps me learn from all my mistakes and become a better person because of it. I think that is pretty unique and special. A lot of people don't have such a full-disclosure relationship with the mothers, and I can't imagine my life without it. And this doesn't mean that my mom makes all my decisions, my mom just helps me through them - I still am living my own life and doing my own things - but no matter what, I know she is there when I need her (which is a lot). I can never fully express my love and my appreciation for my mother, because she has NEVER given up on me ... even when I gave up on myself.

The thing with moms is that they know stuff about us that we don't even know. And when they try to help us or make it clear - we resent them for it. We give moms such a hard time, and that is pretty crappy. We all do it, its really natural and happens all the time - so thats why we have to really show our love when we do remember. USUALLY (i know this is not always) moms only want the best for us.. but sometimes it seems the other way when they are helping us through life.

I just can't imagine my life without my mom, and I would never even have a LIFE if it wasn't for her.

Mom's don't deserve a day, they deserve a year.

Love you so much mommy.


Always your Lulu-Lettuce

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment