Monday, April 30, 2012

Sisterly Advice

So now that my sister and I are back in Chatham (for the summer for brooke, forever for me), we are back at goodlife (not that I ever gave up my membership, i just stopped going for a bit) and it feels AMAZING. I have gone 4 times in the last 5 days and I feel happier, stronger, and just better already. And so we are pretty dedicated to getting healthy (and hey, if a sexy body comes with it, well, we won't be complaining. not even a little).

But anyway, Brooke got worried that we would be all excited at the start and then give up - and we proceeded to have this quick conversation, which I found entertaining (to say the least). My sister just gives the best advice. Seriously. Always has the best interest for me.

Brooke: "We gotta keep this up, we can't do what we did last year and stop going after a few months."

Kelsey: "Uh.... Thats because I got in a car accident"

Brooke: "Oh. Yeah. Right. Okay, well this year - hit the ducks."


LOL.

Okay der bud.

Noted.

1 comment:

  1. This piece of writing is actually a nice one it helps
    new net people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


    Stop by my page :: check it out

    ReplyDelete