Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another chapter of my life.. CHECK!

As I sit here, in chatham, watching game of thrones and putting off packing - i find myself trying to define how I am feeling, and I can't.

I just if I had to pick, it would be "weird". I feel so weird.

A huge chapter of my life is over, a chapter that I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to complete. And a chapter that has changed my life forever.

I don't know where I am going, but I know exactly where I am coming from. And I am damn proud of that!

I have the best memories, and the best friends.

And honestly, I just dont really know what to say.

Ive been so slacky on the blogs because my head has been all over the place. I just dont know what to think about anything so I don't have these deep intense thoughts.

Life is weird.

just, WEIRD.

but I love it, and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment