Thursday, March 8, 2012

you can try to break me

You can try to break me, or make me fall apart.. but the fire is in my heart. Reminisce on memories because I am gone. So gone.

It is so hard to keep blogging and posting advice or things I think and feel - because there are terrible people out there who want nothing but to HURT me. Seriously. When someone posts a mean and anonymous comment that is a personal dig at me, the only intention they have is to make me feel like garb.

Well guess what? Yeah, it hurts a little bit, but it won't stop me. There are people in my life who love me for who I am and accept everything about me, and they know that I am a good person.

And even more importantly, I KNOW that I am a good person. So go ahead and try to bring me down with your little anonymous digs... but just realize that I am so over it. So over your shit. I know exactly who you are and it is just a pathetic attempt to bring me down.

If you hate me so much, then leave me alone? Right? I have moved on and am happier because of it.. so I think you would feel liberated to do the same thing.

The way I see it.. You have two options - 1. Love Me 2. Leave Me Alone

The opposite of love isn't hate. It's indifference. And if you hate me, that means you still care. Care enough to check my blog and comment terrible things.
Well, I am indifferent. Have been for while.