Monday, March 19, 2012

why i know i have awesome friends.

two words for you all:

green moustaches.


How many girls would rock a green moustache with you on st. pattys day? idk. but I know that my friends would, and because of that I know that they are awesome...


also, in other news.

my friends are also awesome because they make me happy inside and out and in a good, non gossipy kind of way. I am literally just so happy when I am with them and I never imagined having friends like that. Everyone should have friends like this.

I think most people think that being like 18 or that age that you know all the friends you are ever going to have.. but thats not true, as you get older, you say goodbye to some friends and say hello to new ones. You are becoming the person you will be for the rest of your life so of course your friends are going to change alongside with that.

Make sure you tell your friends how much you love them, always.

and also, my friends are FRIGGEN BABES! holy crappppp. where did i find all these good looking people??? lucky me, i guess.

xox

1 comment: