Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thanks.

If you are reading this, then this thank you is for YOU! So without further a dooo...

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

My blog is me, in typed up form. Everything I think, feel, see... Goes on here. Everything. Every post has had some sort of personal motivation, even if it is just lyrics, and you know what it felt so good to just post and put it out there. For people to look at if they wanted, and for people to take something away from, if they wanted.

My blog is my therapy. There are times when I just feel so sad, or so mad about something - but then I blog it out, and put it into a easy to read format, and turn my subjective feelings into objectives ones.. and just, help to heal myself. So knowing that you guys read these things, its so personal and yet so incredible.

For the entire month of May last year, I got 778 views. This month, as it stands right now on March 3nd - I have already had 1500 views. That is not something to take lightly, and I don't want you to think I do. Every view means the world to me. Like it actually blows my mind, 1500 views in 3 days? That is A GIANT amount of people.. people from around the entire world.. Just wow, it means so much. And every piece of positive feedback I receive means even more.

Yes, there are times when I get beyond discouraged because people can be pretty mean to me on here when they get to hide behind anonymity.. but honestly, in the scheme of things, those people don't matter. Because what makes me happier than I can even express properly is helping people. Helping that one person that couldn't help themselves. You know? And if my feelings and experiences can help to do that.. It just, it makes me feel amazing. And it makes me want to keep posting and ignoring those anonymous haters!

My blog is my diary, and I am so happy you guys like reading it.

Thank you. Thank you so much for letting me know that my life and my blogs have made some sort of impact on your lives. You guys have all made a huge impact on mine.


I want to give you all an adorable puppy/teddy bear hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment