Sunday, February 19, 2012

a short collection of quotes

"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way.
Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real.
What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer?
Because it feels so good when I stop."

- Meredith Grey


"I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

- Marilyn Monroe


“She wanted something else, something different, something more.
Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms.
Or perhaps something as simple as not being second.”

- Nicholas Sparks


“I think there's something so attractive about mystery.
There's something so attractive about the chase. And the bad guy ...
bad boys know how to keep the chase going throughout an entire relationship
because you never know if you completely have them or not.
That's why they're so hard to get over.”

Taylor Swift


1 comment: