Wednesday, February 1, 2012

next time i'm grumpy, direct me here.

Man, after being grumpy and now NOT being grumpy, I have some serious reflecting to do. I feel so dumb for letting an hour of my life be wasted on grumpiness. Was it really worth letting something small get in the way of my happiness? Nope. Not at all.

There are ups and downs, and sometimes there are downs after downs after downs.. And sometimes we let the smallest downs bring us really down. But there will always come an up. And you'll find that all the hurt from the downs disappear as soon as the ups appear.. And then when you will find yourself where I am at, thinking "wtf was the point of THAT?"

grumpiness gets you nowhere.. except maybe behind. people are drawn to positivity, so eff that grumpy shit. And in the end, all that will matter in your life is the ups. Grumpiness is a ginormous waste of time. And everyone looks better with a smile.

Please remind me of this the next time I'm grumpin'.

1 comment: