Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Happy Valentines day my single amigos (and everyone else too!) I truly believe that today is a great day, because it allows people to feel REALLY good about themselves (if they let it). I am pampering myself, just because I WANT TO. I am single, and pretty okay with that. I will treat myself to all the luxuries I want, which surprisingly doesn't involve chocolate, because why should all the couples get all the fun? AM I RITE?! LOL! (i am).

Use today to love yourself a little more. And love all those around you too. You don't have to be in a relationship to enjoy valentines day. Remember when we were little and spent v-day giving cards to all our friends? Friendship is love. We shouldn't forget that now because we are older.

If you are a couple, I hope your day is sexy and fun and everything you deserve.

And if you are single, well, SAME!!!!!

Love, from me to you! In a big way!

1 comment: