Monday, January 2, 2012

THANK YOU!

My blog is about a year old... I think almost exactly to the day, I will check that out later... But HOLY SHIT! What a year!

The last few months have just blown up in terms of blog views.

December brought in an all time high of 12,000 views! So thank you to every person that reads this blog. My heart and soul goes into it, and it just means so much that you all take the time to read it (and it especially means the world when you tell me your experiences when reading). 2011 brought in ALMOST 50,000 views total (so that gives you an idea of how much my blog blew up the last few months).

There is my statistic "overview"... So you can see the little graph! I am not sure what brought in so many views, but whatever it is, I promise to keep it up.

I can't say anything more than THANK YOU. Seriously. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

My heart is just swollen with so much joy. I have been through some stuff that hasn't been easy, and just hearing and seeing the reaction to my simple little "blogger" blog.. Is just incredible. It just really inspires me for so much. And I hope it inspires you too. That you can make a difference with your stories. We all have them.

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings, other than the end of the world, and I can't wait to share it all with you! I promise to bring laughs, tears, and all the wisdom I can muster.

LOVE x 2947197402741 (and more)

Forever your blonde blogger,

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. You are Welcome. You have a blog that you should be so very very proud of. We are!

    ReplyDelete