Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not So Guilty Pleasure!

Okay okay okay... Yes, I get it... I love food... Laugh it up laugh it up!

But the thing with me is that I get obsessed with certain foods for a time period, and eat laaarge amounts of that one food at a time. Such as grapes, or perogies, or mushroom soup.

But right now, I just cannot get enough of Banana Nut Cheerios. They are just too good for words. I thought I would hate them, but I tried them and FELL IN LOVE. I actually calculated how many calories I would consume if I accidentally binged and ate the entire box, and its around 2000, but the point is is that they are really THAT good.

I eat them every night. And day, I guess.

You should go out and buy them. If you are skeptical you can wait til they are on sale, but I love them so much that I am going to go ahead and say that they are worth $4.77.

Nom nom. Enjoy!

1 comment: