Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Plans For 2012

I don't know exactly what I am hoping 2012 brings me,
but here are some of my wishes/resolutions.


1 - Grow my hair.

2 - Become better friends with Will Power.

3 - Train my puppy to do mad tricks (and not poop inside).

4 - Cook my own god damn meals.

5 - McDonalds THREE times a year (I know. Wtf.)


6 - Work impossibly hard at school and maintain my 80 average.

7 - No more sleeping in.

8 - Take my puppy for 2 walks a day.

9 - Tell the people that I love that I love them more often.

10 - Smile when walking around places.


11 - Re-teach myself tap dancing

12 - Meet a Jonas Brother

13 - Go on a roadtrip with Haley

14 - Stay blonde the entire year.

15 - Marry Dexter Morgan.

16 - Eat vegetables :(


17 - Blog every day.

18 - Smoke a pipe.

19 - Learn how to punch properly.

20 - Write a rap about my hard knock life.

21 - Get into grad school.

22 - I'm going to stop letting people walk all over me.

23 - Be Taylor Swift.

24 - Visit Brooke in London for the sole purpose of yogurt ;)

25 - Be a dinosaur.


26 - Wax Dale's chest hair.

27 - Be the best me that I can be.

28 - Look forward, no more looking back.

29 - Continue being McAwesome.

30 - Get 1000 views/day on my blog.

31 - Have my own place.

32 - Grow a mustache.


33 - Be british like Emma for a day.

34 - Try not to miss any classes.

35 - Use my expensive ass gym membership.

36 - Be happy.

1 comment: