Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Just Young.. But You're Tasteless

And I want to show you how you all look like beautiful stars tonight! ♥

And I always find, yeah, I always find something wrong.. You been putting up with my shit just way too long.

I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most....

So I think it's time for us to have a toast:
Let's have a toast for the douchebags.
Let's have a toast for the assholes.
Let's have a toast for the scumbags,
Every one of them that I know.
Let's have a toast for the jerkoffs,
That'll never take work off.

Baby, I've got a plan:
Run away as fast as you can.

2 comments:

  1. What's this one about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly just love this song, its on my study playlist and I think its sad and beautiful and true all at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete