Friday, November 4, 2011

qod: skinny vs. curvy

"I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don't find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I've never had a problem with the way I look. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym."

"I enjoy being me; I always have. I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don’t want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”

"I’ve always been a size 14-16. I’m not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. People don’t need to use their bodies sexually to do well. If anyone told me to lose weight, I wouldn’t work with them any more. I don’t want to go on a diet; I don’t want to eat a Caesar salad with no dressing. Why would I do that? Just be happy and don’t be stupid."

“My life is full of drama and I won’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like.”

- Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment