Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Sorry

I am SORRY:

That I am not a follower, that I refuse to agree with you or do what you are doing just because YOU think it is the best thing to do.

That I am funny, and I am not ready to censor myself because you find it stupid. And I am extremely sorry if you do not get my humour.

That I refuse to give in when you are trying so hard to engage me. I have been involved in fights, and I have learned that not fighting back is the bravest thing you can do.

If I ever hurt you. But just remember, if I hurt you - that was between me and you, and I would never make it a public story.

That I'm weird and make you feel uncomfortable by it.

That I am going places in life that require a lot of time and a lot of dedication, and I am sorry that you feel like you got second place.

That I grew apart from you. That my life and your life are not on the same pathways. And I am sorry you all started to resent me for that.

That I am ready to live life for myself, and not you anymore.

That I can smile and be happy, and show that life goes on naturally.. But naturally doesn't mean easy. A lot of work has gone into this.

That I am happy without you.

Mostly,

I'm sorry for those who cannot say that they are sorry.

No comments: