Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I love sex (and the city)

I have become HOOKED! I am not even done season 2 yet, but I am in absolute love with the show. I feel like I can relate my life back to everything those ladies go through (except of course, in my life there is less sex, less fabulous parties, and my clothes aren't nearly as expensive). But so many times I hear quotes and just go "damn. yep. that is me."

I thought I'd share some quotes from the show, enjoy!

Carrie: People say ‘Everything happens for a reason.’ These people are usually women. And these women are usually sorting through a break-up. It seems that men can get out of a relationship without even a ‘Goodbye,’ But, apparently, women have to either get married or learn something.

Samantha: Good guys screw you, Bad guys screw you and the rest don't know how to screw you.

Carrie: Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

Charlotte: Nobody gets everything they want! Look at you, look at Miranda. You're good people and you two both got shafted. I'm so happy and... something bad is going to happen.

Carrie: I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Samantha: I will not be judged by you or society. I will wear whatever and blow whomever I want as long as I can breathe and kneel.

Carrie: Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart.

Miranda: Sexy is the thing I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.

1 comment:

  1. yup. sex and the city is my life

    ReplyDelete