Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Love My Mom

Okay, maybe I am getting a little sentimental here.. But I totally had a moment yesterday where I realized how much I friggen love my mother.

I was seeing a chiropractor in Guelph, who used to work out of Chatham, that my mother LOVED and had seen several times - so I asked the chiropractor if he remembered my mom. He couldn't recall her by name, and so I literally said these words (seriously, not even paraphrasing):

"If you saw her again, or if I had a picture - you would IMMEDIATELY remember. She is impossible to forget. She's awesome."

And my chiro looked at me like he has never heard someone say those words before, especially those words coming from someone my age (21)! And he then proceeded to laugh at how nerdy I sounded "I LOVE MY MOM SHES AWESOME" etc. Yes... it was nerdy... But I meant well, and I actually meant it. But seriously (yes, now it is time for the mushy stuff)

Thank you mom for absolutely everything you do. I feel like it is so easy to overlook all the wonderful things our mothers do for us.. So I just wanted to make sure you know how much you mean to me. I wouldn't be where I am today without you, nor would I be the women I current am.

AND - I WOULDN'T BE HILARIOUS (cool story, mom)

I love you mom.

xox

1 comment:

  1. This melted my heart. Thank you darling. Cool blog Kelsey!!

    Back at you. I am so proud of the woman you've become and I love you so much.

    I LOVE MY KELSEY! SHE'S AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete