Friday, October 21, 2011

I EFFIN' LOVE ANIMALS

I love a lot of animals much more than I love humans. I think it has something to do with their innocence. And the way they are always so willing to forgive and just do anything to get your love and your attention. Animals are friends.

This post has no point, other than me asking you all to PLEASE treat those animals with the love and respect that they treat you with. They would do anything for you (anything that is within their skill sets) so why wouldn't you do the same for them?

I guess another point is that I really want to show off how cute me and my animals are!

Boo yeah!

Once you get past the piss-blonde hair, you can SEE the love.


kissssses


puppy cuddles are the best kind of cuddles


and of course, this is the kind of love that never dies.


drunk kitty kuddles are kute too


He may be old. But he still gets luv.


3 comments:

  1. So cute Kels! I love the one of you, Bunk and Rosie, my favs!
    EC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bark Bark - thanks for adding that really ugly picture of me Kelsey - I was thinkin' - what am I - Black??? Your friend and loyal and loving companion - Buster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry buster. you arent very photogenic. love ya though :)

    ReplyDelete