Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas Music > Justin Bieber

Okay.... For those of you who do not know me super well, here is a quick little tidbit of random information:

I love Christmas music.

I think I probably love Christmas music more than I love Justin Bieber's music (I KNOW!)... Every year, the day after halloween (aka November 1st) I start up the Christmas music. I usually just go onto the radio section of itunes, find a good station, and let the tunes fill my room/ears. It gets to the point where I start to write my own Christmas songs (i turned crank dat soulja boy into a christmas song, AND performed it for my grade 12 christmas assembly.)

So, the moral of that story is obviously that christmas music > justin bieber.... but what if christmas music WAS justin bieber?

I know what you are thinking, you're thinking: "Kelsey Edwards... you are thinking CRAZY thoughts right now, girlfriend. Christmas music is Christmas music, and Justin Bieber music is Justin Bieber music"

Right? Well....

J Biebz is releasing a MOTHER FRUGGIN' CHRISTMAS CD (appropriately called Under the Mistletoe)

Check the track list:

1. Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas
2. Mistletoe
3. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) feat. Usher
4. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
5. Fa La La feat. Boyz II Men
6. Christmas Love
7. All I Want For Christmas Is You Duet Mariah Carey
8. Drummer Boy feat. Busta Rhymes
9. All I Want Is You
10. Fa La La (acapella) feat. Boyz II Men (Deluxe Edition)
11. Christmas Eve
12. Home This Christmas feat. The Band Perry
13. Silent Night (Deluxe Edition)
14. Pray (Deluxe Edition)
15. Someday At Christmas (Deluxe Edition)

Preeettttttyyyy legit. This album drops on the 1st or 2nd of november.

Christmas music/Justin Bieber lovers around the worldcan rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment