Wednesday, September 7, 2011

you don't know


Demi said it extremely well.

Sure, you may know my name.

And yeah, you may have heard some "stories" about me.

But that does not mean you know my story.

You have no right to judge me, because, really, you do not know me.

You do not know the events, feelings and emotions that lead to each and every decision I have ever made.

You do not know my struggles, my defeats, nor my triumphs.

I worked my ass off to get to this point in my life, and maybe you do not approve of some of the things I have done, but you do not get to judge me because of them.

People change.

Not only that, but people have to go through a hell of a lot in order to change.

Just, don't judge. It sets you back, makes you look like a jerk, closes so many doors, and mostly - it's really hurtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment