Sunday, August 7, 2011

tattoo meaning

I wanted to clarify, my tattoo is so much more than just being a Jonas Brothers tattoo.

"have faith; restart."

What a wonderful thing to always keep in mind. No matter how bad things can get, if you can just hold on - you will get through it, and you will become a stronger person because of it. Deep down, we all have this amazing ability to change the future, to change our endings.

We just cannot give up.

As easy as it would be, we cannot give up.

There are things that will come into our lives, that will break us into a million little pieces. And all you need to have is faith that this will not define you, because you can always restart. People make mistakes, people learn from mistakes, and people grow from mistakes. Do not get trapped up in your past or your reputation.

You can restart. It takes time, and effort, but if you want to, then you can do it. Of course, you can't go back and start a new beginning, that will always remain the same, but you can change your ending. Only if you make the effort to. The end is never really the end.

Of course, the fact that it is a Jonas inspired tattoo means the world to me.

As we all know, this past year I have become less of a fan girl - but I am still a fan, and more than that, I am grateful for everything the Jonas Brothers have done for me. There was a time where (as lame as this sounds) all I had were the Jonas Brothers. They got me through some of the toughest times growing up. There was a point where I didn't know who I was or where my place in the world was, and as crazy as everything could get - I always had the Jonas Brothers to fall back upon and make the world seem a little more stable for a bit. They were so much more to me than just a boy band, they were my support system. My everything.

Without them, I would have never known I could simply just "have faith, and restart"

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey I love your tattoo almost as much as I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly love this tattoo and meaning.

    ReplyDelete