Tuesday, August 23, 2011

QOD: Angelina Jolie

I went to put an Angie quote, because the girl has some good ones, but I couldn't decide on just one seeing as they are all great and very inspirational. Here are some of my favourites, enjoy:

Without pain, there would be no suffering. Without suffering, we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right: pain and suffering is the key to all windows. Without it, there is no way of life.

I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.

I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.

If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment