Friday, August 19, 2011

love & other drugs


Sometimes:

The things you want the most,
don't happen.

And what you least expect, happens.

I don't know.

You meet thousands of people....

And none of them really touch you.

And then you meet one person, and your life is changed.

forever.



Now go forth and buy (yes, buy) this movie. I guarantee you will not regret it. I am like, so eternally thankful that my friend basically forced me to watch it with her. It is so much more than just a romantic movie. It is smart, and sad, and really it just makes you think. About life, love and loneliness.

It is honestly one of the best movies I have seen in the recent years, and I highly recommend you all watch it (if you haven't yet, well, even if you have - watch it again).

Not convinced?

Well, 3 words for you all: Jake Gyllenhaal's Butt.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment