Tuesday, August 16, 2011

JOE JONAS TOUR

Woohoo.

Seriously.

WOOHOO!

After a year of being Jonas-less, I am now back to being an excited little fan-girl.

My main man, Mr. Joeseph Jonas, is touring this fall with Jay Sean - and he is conviniently stopping in Toronto on September 10th.

SO GET READY. BECAUSE I WILL BE THERE IN FULL JONAS FORCE!

It is general admission, which means its a smaller venue, which means the chances of him noticing me and falling in love are at an all time high. Even though, you think he would have noticed me by now..... I was a pretty dedicated front-rower. No worries!

Even though he is short and cocky... LOOK AT THAT FACE! THE MAN IS A GOD. Also, he was at one point the love of my life. Not even an exaggeration. For a couple years, my diaries were filled with ideas on how to meet him and get him to realize we were meant to be.

Maybe my time is now? Hehehe.

Me and my sister from a nutha mister are going to be going together, which is nice - I hope Joe can handle it. And I am sure I will be seeing some wonderfully comforting FFE girls, as well. It feels good. I miss the Jonas BROTHERS... but seeing a single Jonas will have to suffice.

I actually can't wait.

That being said, I really need to start listening to more of Joe's solo stuff...

And Jay Sean. Who the eff is Jay Sean?

2 comments:

  1. ahhh. jay sean is the dude who does "down". deceeeent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS I CANT WAIT!!! WOOO IM ON YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete