Monday, August 29, 2011

Demi Lovato is NOT Fat

After her appearance at the VMA's last night, Demi Lovato has been attacked with criticism, and honestly - it is more like bullying. Shame on anyone who called her fat.

As we know, Demi has had a hard hard year. She struggled with an eating disorder, for a long time, and she finally had the courage to accept this and get help.

She shows up at the award show looking so happy and healthy. She was glowing from head to toe. She was perfect. That girl has curves I can only dream of. And her boobs? Omg, don't even get me started on her boobs. I was jealous... But not only because she looked absolutely amazing, but because she had the courage to show it off.

I think it takes a lot more courage for an underweight person to gain weight than it does for an overweight person to lose it. I mean, just look what happened - Demi was immediately called fat. Told that she has "chubby arms" (to which she replied something along the lines of 'who cares').

You go girl!

Like I have said in another post - society is ugly, we aren't. I know what it is like to see a distorted image in the mirror, and it is not fair that society makes this image seem like the acceptable view.

Just, look at this. You can see the difference not only in her weight, but in how she carries herself. She is a sexy beast and just oozing sexy confidence in picture 2.

Then:


Now:


^^if that is fat, can I PLEASE be fat?!

No comments:

Post a Comment