Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2009: Year of the Jonas

On this day in 2009:

"OMG I WAS ON THE BIG SCREEN! TOUCHED JOEE! THE TRUMPERTERS HELD BY SIGN ON STAGE! TOUCHED JORDIN! ME AND GARBO HAD A HUGEEEE MOMENT :)"

What a day that was. What a few days those were - like, really. I went from Ohio, to Ottawa within like 4 or 5 days... and saw the Jonas Brothers 3 times... not to mention I had already seen them on July 26th (front row, best 19th birthday EVER!). And then I came home from those concerts, and got the effin swine flu. hahahahha. yeah.... that just made my post-concert depression a whole lot better.

Here are some awesome pictures from that summer!

Moments before holding Jordin Sparks' hand


Moments before Joe held my hand and sung for me


LOL JONAS BOOGERS


Surprise appearance by Demi (AMAZING)


Final show of the tour = mad pranks


I had to...



No comments:

Post a Comment