Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CHANGE


These things will change.

Can you feel it now?

These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down.

It's a revolution.

The time will come for us to finally win.

You never know where life is going to take you. I had no idea that I would be at this place in my life so soon, this happy and confident 21 year old girl. Looking at my past year, I went through a lot - and as much as I wanted to give up and feel like I was going to crumple, I didn't.

Reflecting on that all, I am now so grateful for all the struggles I went through, because without them, I would never have learned those difficult life lessons. Life is all about the moments, and how you deal with them.

You have to have faith that things will change. You may feel like the underdog for so long, and feel like every day you have to fight for a smile. I know, it really is hard to fight when the fight isn't fair. But even though it isn't fair, I promise you, it is worth it.

Embrace every single day.

It doesn't matter if you don't know where you're going, as long as you're going forward.

We'll stand up as champions tonight.

1 comment:

  1. OMG girl - what a beautiful commentary you wrote. Brought tears to my eyes - reading this was a very good moment for me.

    ReplyDelete