Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nicholas Sparks Quotes

"The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last."

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.."

"When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."

"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."

"Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true. But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You're always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it's enough to break your heart."

"What are we, after all, without our memories … without our dreams?"

"I realize the odds and sciences are against me. But science is not the total answer; this I have learned in my lifetime. And that leaves me with the belief that miracles, no matter how inexplicable or unbelievable, are real and can occur without regard to the natural order of things."

-Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment