Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Superstar

This is a real quote from my old diary:

"I want the JoBros so bad it literally makes me hurt.

Why does Joe Jonas have to be famous? Why couldn't he be a boy a mcgregor?

It isn't his fame I love, its him. We would go together so well.

I need to meet the Jonas brothers. They once stayed at the grand hotel (I was just there and I asked.)

but yeah.

My heart is so sore. I feel broken.

They are the cure.

The most perfectly beautiful cure.

Its weird how much they affect me. Seriously though, it's unreal."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So dim that spotlight.
Tell me things like: I can't take my eyes off of you.
I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl.
Who's desperately in love with you.
Give me a photograph to hang on my wall.

Superstar.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment